A writer and photographer at heart, I look for new and exciting perspectives to share on social media channels and to engage larger audiences. Some of my previous clients consider me to be a talented SEO copywriter and blogger, whereas others have been floored by the photos that I have provided for their projects. A large portion of my clientele and fellow colleagues have been astounded at my skills in regards to providing social media strategies, social media audits and brand reputation management. I am a critical thinker that looks for opportunities for improvement for increased ROI and I measure online marketing by actual engagement, increased credibility and actual sales. Thank you for visiting my profile, and if you have any opportunities or would like to contact me, feel free to drop a line.
• Excellent online content writing skills and ability to analyze and integrate information; proven ability to develop and write relevant, compelling content within tight deadlines;
• Self-directed multi-tasker, with a keen sense of creativity and initiative;
• Define the editorial strategy for new websites; prepare a communication plan designed to optimize its contents and to ensure dynamic updates on a regular basis.
• Developing new websites, working in close collaboration client: establish the site’s tree structure, research and produce all content, coordinate and develop the creative platform (based on new branding guidelines) and integrate social media applications.
• Gathering information and writing dynamic, engaging website copy.
• Defining metrics for the new website and producing regular performance reports to promote continuous improvement.
• Developing social media strategy and, where appropriate, develop social media content (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and establishing the appropriate metrics.
• Monitoring trends in digital content to inform and educating team and improve the quality and relevance of communications efforts.